We are a company with over 40 years of proud, professional tradition dedicated to serving organizations throughout Hong Kong and the surrounding region. Our legacy is founded in Information Technology as a local systems integrator and today as a HKEx listed company. We have a unique capacity to offer customers complete end-to-end solutions for all their information management requirements in a variety of fast paced vertical industries.
Why Joining us
We believe in diversity, inclusion and sustainability, specifically the following:
- Our Core Values are the basis for all we do and it specified the expected performance standards for all of our staff.
- We openly encourage communication, teamwork, flexibility, change and innovation to benefit our customers and in achieving our success.
- We represent an excellent career development platform for both fresh graduates and experienced professionals. Our staff enjoy ample opportunities to progress their career paths horizontally and vertically in diverse and fast moving I.T. environments.
- We offer various training and development programs to upgrade our staff capability for career advancement in the company.
- We have a structured performance management plan for our staff which is administered through clear and consistent communication on goal setting and performance evaluation of the year.
- Our preference is to promote from within our own talent pool where possible.
- We believe in merit based compensation. This includes open recognition of outstanding individual contributions as well as a structured and fair, pay-for-performance compensation program.
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance to provide a sustainable high performance working environment.
- We hire on the merits of each individual and their capacity for the role without regard to any discriminatory factors such as race, age, sex or political affiliation.
ASL is a successful company with a long legacy in Hong Kong. We are constantly seeking new talent to be part of our long-term successful growth.
Technical & Engineering
Sales & Marketing
Operations & Supporting
How to apply
Before submitting your personal data, please read our Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
Please send us your updated full resume or fill in the “Application Form” by either one of the following ways:
|Online form:||Online application (please click here)|
|Tel:||+852 2608 3682|
|Fax:||+852 2601 6936|
|Post:||Human Resources Department
15/F., Topsail Plaza, No. 11 On Sum Street, Shatin, Hong Kong